Personal One-on-one Sessions
Are you PERSONALLY AT A CROSSROAD?
- Do you feel that you need a new career?
- Do you feel flawed and wonder why?
- Do you feel exhausted from your situation(s)?
- Do you feel that you procrastinate too much?
- Do you naturally worry and seem too hard on yourself?
- Do you feel that you are too impatient?
(Designed for two people and not restricted to married couples. Are you dating or engaged?)To help you transform your relationship.
- Does your relationship have communication challenges?
- Do you feel unappreciated?
- Do you and your spouse argue too frequently even about the littlest things?
- Do you think your spouse does not understand you?
- Do you feel no one trusts or respects you?
Are you concerned about your familyY and you’ve realized that life is too short to NOT do something about it?
- You don’t understand your teenagers.
- Your children do not understand you.
- Everything you say or try just makes things worse.
- You simply do not know how to connect with your children.
- You are concerned about their grades, their friends and school.
- You are desperate and exhausted from the drama.
- I need to know and actually understand my family.
- I love my family but I am starting to not like them.
- The pressures between my siblings and parents are too much – many of these hurt feelings never get resolved and just build up for another generation.
PRE-REQUISITE: The Family Session is after the conclusion of an Individual or Couple Session. Two-parent families experience a Couple Session, a single parent and an Individual Session. Once these steps are completed, Don will introduce you to your family and he’ll discuss your pain and aspirations.
The Success In You Session
Advanced Personal Session – Are you tired of personally feeling like the victim and you need to take charge of your life?
- Do you desire personal growth for becoming more responsible?
- Do you need confirmation of what you are feeling?
- Do you need to comprehend how you are coping with the stresses of life?
- Do you feel that your life is at a crossroad with career and family roles?
- Do you feel your relationships have been a struggle and need clarity?
- Do you feel that you are not living up to your potential?
- Do you feel tired of trying to do it your way and need deeper insight?
- Do you feel that you’ve been misunderstood and need to know why?
Listen to what actual clients have to say about Don’s Personal Services
I have had the pleasure of seeing first hand the tremendous insight that Don delivers to his clients. I promise you that your jaw will drop when Don introduces you to yourself.
If you are a Parent/Husband/Wife, a Personal/Business Coach, a HR Director or a Hiring Manager you need to call Don today and discover for yourself how he can help you achieve a higher level of success in your business and life.
Don is a master at providing you with the behavioral insight you need to really know what makes your client, employee or team click. His nationally acclaimed behavioral based coaching, training, and consultation services will gift you with the crystal clear information you need to uniquely coach, hire, and successfully manage people.
Eric C. – Grand Rapids, MI
Have you ever wondered why you have a meltdown with every deadline? Have you ever wondered why the lady in accounts receivable bugs you so much, even though she is nice? Have you ever wished you and your spouse could discuss money without animosity?
Then, you need Don Crosby! Using state of the art technology, Don is able to introduce you to yourself and the intricate details of your personality that trigger the good, the bad, and the ugly. This intuitive, intelligent and introspective man will help you to navigate the complexities of your personality with dignity and grace.
Don is the most compassionate and accepting person I have ever met. Because of these qualities, his analysis comes without judgment. He provides you with an interpretation that supports deeper self-knowledge, resulting in immediate forward movement and positive change in your life.
The technology is amazing, but it is Don Crosby’s uplifting and sensitive delivery that eliminates the shame and enables you to make sensible, practical use of the information. Utilize his skills to increase the productivity and efficiency of your team at work. Seek him out to improve your performance and your quality of life at home and at the office.
Joel K. – Charlotte, NC
My experience with Don is in the nature of Don as a personal development coach and now, quite humbly, as a friend.
I met Don through as a referral from someone who is a natural skeptic but who wholehearted endorsed Don and his work by saying, “This is uncanny. In less than 10 minutes, I feel that Don knows me better than my own mother”.
After taking the ProScan assessment and having a session with Don, I can only say that I am in awe of the work that Don does. I was blown away by the evaluation and its accuracy and I can unequivocally say that he knows me better than my own wife and children. Having the additional benefit of Don’s expounding on the results and adding his insights, compassion and caring – – – wow! The package takes his services several degrees beyond incredible! Don’s offerings could save the aware individual years of turmoil, ruined marriages, derailed dreams, and spun wheels.
The magic in a session with Don comes from the extraordinary mix of the outstanding evaluation instrument, his long career and expertise in the field of developing human potential, plus his passion and dedication.
The value of Don’s services transcends any one category and can bring benefits across many personal and business needs including:
- Personal development
- Managing and motivating employees
- Marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Dealing with under-performing employees
- Plus many, many more!
I believe that engaging Don and his services would save almost anyone a world of hurt and years of turmoil. By better understanding ourselves and our motivations and patterns (or those of our employees, colleagues or potential ‘new-hires’), we are better able to recognize and capitalize on strengths, or to head off potential disasters. Also, we are more resourceful in releasing barriers and in healing relationships.
Don has the heart of a servant. His compassion and caring, passion for his work, technical expertise and his commitment to helping others make Don a truly unique, and valuable, contributor.
Tom H. – Los Angeles, CA